In-Service Business Management Tvet N6 at South African Sugar Association
Contract Junior EE position
Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal
Job 2110340 | Ref 1302
Posted 07 Jun 2017 by South African Sugar Association
About the Position
Do you hold an N6 Business Management from a TVET college and need 18-months of quality work experience to qualify for your National Diploma? If you are an African candidate living in daily travelling proximity to Mount Edgecombe, Durban, you may be eligible for participation in our SETA-funded internship programme. You will join a committed team working in a highly professional environment and from day one you will be required to do real work. This will be entry-level work to begin with and over time you will be given more responsibility, all under the guidance of an experienced mentor. At the end of the 18 months, your log book will show that you have had sufficient experience to qualify for your National Diploma. At SASA we have partnered with the SETA, FASSET, that is funding the in-service work experience of TVET graduates in Business Management through specially selected businesses.
You will receive a monthly stipend of R3 500 for the first six months, increasing to R4 300 per month in your seventh month. At the end of 12 months your stipend increases to R5 100 and you will receive a completion bonus of R5 100. We offer a rich learning environment that will position the best applicant for future career success.
Please include your full academic record (the list of the subjects you did and the marks you received) in your CV.
Only applications via Career Junction will be considered. If you do not have an N6 in Business Management, and are not South African and African, please note that your online submission will be automatically regretted.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- reconcile payments and registers
- check documents for accuracy and completion
- scan documents
- file documentation
- be discreet when dealing with client information
- be self-reliant and capable for independent work
- communicate clearly and efficiently
- interact with people at all levels
- work accurately and neatly
- work methodically and systematically
- work under pressure & meet deadlines
- use MS Word, Excel (intermediate to advanced)
About The Employer
The South African Sugar Association (SASA) provides a diverse range of highly specialised services to the South African sugar industry and our activities are funded in the main by the sugarcane growers and sugar milling companies. Our mission is to provide specialist services that enhance the profitability, global competitiveness and sustainability of the South African sugar industry.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Do you have an N6 Business Management but need the 18-month in-service component of your qualification for a National Diploma in Business Management? We have a quality opportunity internship opportunity for you. You will earn a stipend while obtaining excellent experience in a highly-professional work environment at the South African Sugar Association.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time